Triple AV Cable with 3.5 (1/8") mini plug for composite video and stereo audio to mini plug interconnections.
- Any time you need to interconnect video and and audio and one device requires a 3.5mm (1/8") connector for the stereo audio (such as the headphone jack or "line-in" on a computer).
On Dell Computers that require a 7-pin to RCA adapter or a 7-pin to S-Video/Composite Video adapter you can use this cable to complete the composite video and audio interconnections.
If you need an S-Video connector at the end of the yellow RCA plug, then just connect it to our Male S-Video to Female RCA and you've got a bi-directional audio and video converter.
This cable is identical to our "Pro S-Video to 3 RCA" cables but features composite video and stereo audio only. The technical characteristics of this cable allow for excellent video and audio signals.
- Super flexible triple 75 ohm cable. Shown on the top of this picture.
- 3 RCA connectors on one end for composite video and stereo audio.
- 1 RCA connector for video and 1 stereo audio mini plug (3.5mm) on the other end.
- Gold plated, color coded connectors.
- Triple coax 75 ohm cable; see specs below.
- Cable is made in Japan and customized in the USA.
Connect any device with RCA jacks for composite video and mono or stereo audio to any device that has an RCA jack for video and a 3.5mm (1/8") jack for mono or stereo audio.
For instance, connect your laptop or camcorder with only RCA jacks for video and audio (mono or stereo) to a computer that has video input on an RCA jack and stereo or mono audio on a 3.5mm (mic jack).
Available in 6, 12 and 24 ft. lengths - ships same day.
Order the 6 ft. version by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.