Our Audio/Video Hub distributes two baseband composite and two audio signals to eight different locations. You can also use it to send one S-Video signal (with the product 500016) or one S-Video signal and two audio signals to 8 destinations with product 500017.
This product ships with a "universal" power supply with a "North American style power cord". If you want to use it in Europe or Australia, for instance, all you have to do is get the corresponding power cord.
Note: If you want to distribute up to six video sources over a LAN, WAN or Internet consider our Video/Web Server.
The Audio/Video Hub works in conjunction with the VideoEase CCTV Balun ; the Screw Terminal Balun; the Stereo Audio/Video Balun; the 2-Way Audio/Video Balun; the S-Video Balun; and the S-Video plus Audio Balun.
- CCTV security and surveillance
- Classroom audio/video instruction
- Corporate audio/video distribution
- Tradeshow demonstration systems
- Distribute CCTV and A/V to multiple locations via UTP
- Eliminates costly and bulky coax cable
- Centralized cabling for greater control
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Supports NTSC and PAL
- Up to 2500 feet between the source and destination
- Supports up to 2 composite video (1 S-Video) and 2 audio channels
- Integrates seamlessly with our VideoEase baluns
- Looping output to other hubs or A/V equipment
- 2-year warranty
Availability: Ships same day, worldwide.