HDTV Component Video Adapter for ATI Radeon 8500 Graphic Boards and the ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 Series cards only.
Free shipping in the USA and other shipping options.
Please read your ATI Product Manual to see if this adapter is compatible with your card.
Click on picture for larger image.
This adapter features a male HD15 connector on one and three RCA jacks on the other end (for component analog video). Please do not confuse this adapter with the "ALL-IN-WONDER" RADEON 8500/8500DV adapter.
At a glance:
- Delivers YPbPr output to a High Definition TV from the following ATI Graphics Boards:
---Radeon(tm) 8500 (64MB)
---Radeon(tm) 8500 (128MB)
---Radeon(tm) 8500LE (128MB)
---ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 & ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 Pro cards. This adapter supports these cards when used with the AIW Cable 15300.
- Not for use with non ATI products.
- Watch TV, play DVDs, surf the internet/ on your HDTV
- Supports 480i (interlaced) 480p (progressive), 720p and 1080i formats.
- Works with analog component input devices.
- Intel Pentium 4/III/II Celeron(tm), AMD K6 or compatible
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- Available VGA/DVI-I video port or the cable 15300.
- CRT required for initial CD installation
- Sound card and speakers
- Operating system support: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98SE
What's in the box: HDTV Component Video Adapter, Set-up CD, and manual.
Shipping charges: International shipping charges: $6.00 via Global Priority Mail by the US Postal Service. Shipping inside the USA, $4.75 via Priorityil.
Availability: Ships same day.