This unit is used for connecting the s-video output of DVD players to combo TV-VCR units. Uses digital processing circuitry to maintain AGC and video contrast. The unit has an RCA input and an RCA output and it is shipped with our "S-Video to RCA" cable, an RCA to RCA cable and power supply.
Limited quantities available.
Note: Consider our "S-Video to 3 RCA" solution if you do not plan on connecting your DVD or DVD-ROM directly to your TV-VCR combo.
The picture shows our exclusive "S-Video to RCA" adapter (top, right cable) connected to our video conditioner; the power supply connected to the video conditioner; and an RCA, male-to-male cable from the video conditioner that connects to the VCR's yellow video input jack. To run the audio, you just connect the audio cables separately. This package also includes a male 3.5mm stereo plug to 2 RCA plugs for the audio inputs from a laptop's headphone-out jack.
- Convenience. It's plug & play ready.
- Allows for easy hook up of your laptop's DVD ROM (S-Video or composite video out) directly to your TV-VCR combo.
- Allows for stereo audio input to your TV-VCR combo instead of the mono audio output of RF Modulators.
- Better than using an RF modulator since you do not downgrade the signal to an RF video signal. If your TV only has an RF Coax antenna input, see our "S-Video to Coax" solution - better yet, just get this and go through your VCR's video/audio inputs.
- Compatible with LAPTOPS that output video via an "S-Video to TV" jack or that have an RCA A/V yellow video jack.
- Compatible with all DVD players that output video through an S-Video or composite video jack.
- Hook up your "stand-alone" DVD player directly to your TV/VCR taking advantage of the DVD player's S-Video output.
- Auto switching - no need to go into the back of your TV or use passive switch boxes. Use your remote controls and let the TV/VCR combo do the switching.
- Allows for closed captioning pass through to the TV.
- Allows you to continue to use your cable box's RF antenna input into your TV-VCR combo.
- No need to mess with the wires in the back of your TV.
- No need for additional cables or other sources that only cause interference.
The "S-Video Conditioner" is an exclusive of svideo.com It allows you to play DVDs through your combo TV-VCR unit.
Notice: Use of this product for unauthorized duplication of copyrighted material from DVD, VHS or other media is prohibited under federal copyright laws unless the copy qualifies as a fair use under the Copyright Laws.
Availability: Ships same day.